Gates and Entry Systems
Why R&S for your gate?
- New Installations – We can work off of your blueprints or just an idea you have in your head. We can even provide drawings for everything from a basic square tube design to a custom arch with ornate decorative flair. Call today to set up your free estimate!
- Repair – If it’s not working we can fix it! If it’s something major we will gladly provide an estimate first to help you choose the most cost effective way to keep your gate functioning properly.
- Maintenance – Preventative Maintenance is the key to keeping your gate system functioning year round without major costly repairs. We offer a Preventative Maintenance (“PM”) plan that not only keeps your gate maintained, but also saves you money at the same time.
Types Of Gates We Provide…
- Slide Gates – Gates that slide across a driveway opening from side to side.
- Swing Gates – Gates that swing either inward or outward in the driveway just like your front door.
- Tilt Gates – Gates that tilt upward as one solid structure typically used for apartment house garage/parking areas.
- Chain Link Gates – Standard chain link style gates that either slide from side-to-side or swing in or out.
- Pedestrian Gates – Gates similar to a Swing Gate only narrower for pedestrians to walk through. Typically used at pool enclosures or for walk-in access to a gated area.