PASS DOOR OPTION
Clopay’s Walk-through (Pass) Doors are the perfect
complement to any standard door to increase functionality while
providing security where that is an issue.
- 32″ x 80″ door, 3-1/2 sections high
- Welded aluminum frame with shiplap configuration
- Frame painted to match door color: available in White, Brown, Tan or Gray
- Continuous geared hinge for smooth and quiet operation
- 2″ x 3″ aluminum box rail for bottom rail support
- Rain gutter over door to channel water around door
- Dorma® door closer; adjustable for right or left hinged door
- Night latch lock with cylinder
For openings that are wider than standard door width, consider using a carry-away, or roll-away, or swing-up mullion that enables two (2) or more doors to fill one opening.
BREAK-AWAY BOTTOM OPTION
Clopay’s Break-Away Bottom Section will release from the track and swing up to a full 90 degree angle inward or outward, preventing further damage to the door. The bottom section can be “snapped” back into place in less than a minute.
- Available on the 1-3/4″ and 2″ thick 3000/3700 Series polystyrene and polyurethane insulated products, and the 524 and 520 Series ribbed steel doors
- Available in single sections up to 20 feet wide and double sections up to 14 feet wide.
Break-Away Bottom Section
- Clopay’s Break-Away Bottom Section releases from the track and will swing up to a full 90 degree angle inward or 45 degrees outward, preventing further damage to the door.
- Bottom section snaps back into place in less than a minute.
- Inside of section has fiberglass protective panel to prevent damage to the door.
- Optional inside slide lock provides additional security. Padlock may be applied.
- Doors must have at least 24″ of hi-lift.
- 36″ of headroom required.
- Not compatible with door drop safety device/bottom brackets.
- Not compatible with doors requiring a double torsion shaft.