Polyurethane Insulated Steel Sectional Doors
Climate control. Durability. Dependability. Our premier Model 3700 Series has it all, providing excellent temperature control, maximum energy efficiency and long-lasting service for a wide range of applications, such as firehouses, warehouses and municipal buildings.
- “Sandwich” construction – foamed-in-place 1-3/8″, 1-3/4″ or 2″ polyurethane core, with steel backer plates on the inner skin – provides maximum strength and energy efficiency inside and out
- Tongue-and-groove section joint for exceptional strength and thermal sealing
- Our three-stage prepainting process assures a durable, maintenance-free finish inside and out
- Attractive stucco-embossed steel skins
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane adds R-value up to 17.2*
- Door includes hardware, track and springs
- Ten-year paint and delamination warranty
Polystyrene Insulated Steel Sectional Doors
These high-quality, insulated thermally broken steel doors provide energy efficiency and long service under demanding conditions. Ideal for use in municipal buildings, warehouses and shipping dock applications, or where energy efficiency is needed.
- R-value up to 12.15*
- Attractive stuccoembossed, textured skin (3150, 3200, 3220 and 3300)
- Aesthetic raised panel design featuring woodgrain embossing (3154 and 3213)
- Prepainted inside and out for a durable, maintenancefree finish
- Ten-year warranty against rust-through
*Calculated door section R-value is in accordance with DASMA TDS-163.